This Policy Statement applies to you and your personal data processed by (referred to as ” Users “) our website www.beverpack.com (the ” Website “). Below we present you the most important information about the terms of our processing of personal data files and cookies that are used by our Website . This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski with the headquarters in Leżajsk, ul. Sandomierska 26a, 37-300 Leżajsk, NIP number : 8161102939 .
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to use our services, you will be asked to provide your personal data in a form . Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered therein ( hereinafter ” Services “).
Depending on what you choose or consent to , it may be:
1) Sending a newsletter or commercial information by phone – details regarding the processing of personal data constitute integral provisions of this Policy.
2) Correspondence – in matters reported via the contact form. Contact details are used to establish correspondence, answer inquiries, prepare offers and direct marketing – a detailed information clause is attached as Annex 1 to this Policy .
Without your consent, the purpose of data processing may be:
1) Ensuring the proper operation of the Website and adapting it to the needs of visitors. For this purpose, server logs collect queries directed to the server (including the user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system. The server logs are auxiliary material used to administer the Website and to create statistics and assessments. Usability of the Website and its optimization.The use of the Website is related to sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each of the inquiries addressed to the server will be saved in the server’s logs. , information about the web browser and the operating system used by the user. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data saved in the server logs are not associated with people using the Website and are not used by our company to identify visitors to the Website. Logs server are only material supporting the administration of the Website, and the content is disclosed only to persons authorized to administer the server. The obtained data is also used by our company to create statistics that are used to evaluate the usability of the Website and its optimization.
The basis for data processing:
1) Our legitimate interest in the need to correspond in matters initiated by the Users of our website (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
2) Our legitimate interest in profiling for marketing purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
3) Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for direct marketing purposes [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR in connection with Recital (47) GDPR]
Providing data is completely voluntary, but necessary to complete the inquiry from the contact form.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until :
1) The period of allowed storage of the website user data specified in the act on the provision of electronic services will expire , obliging us to process your data
2) The time provided for by the provisions of the Civil Code will expire for Users to submit claims in connection with the functioning of our website
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
In addition, you have the right to request:
1) access to your personal data
2) their amendment
3) removal or
4) processing restrictions addition
And also the right to:
1) object to processing
2) requests to transfer data to another administrator
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
COOKIES – COOKIES
The policy applies to “cookies” and applies to websites operated by Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski (hereinafter referred to as: “website”).
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are understood as IT data, i.e. in particular files in text format, stored in users’ end devices (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.), sent via the website. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences, they enable the display of the website in the user’s language configured by these files, as well as the use of other website settings selected by the user. Cookies generally contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Do cookies contain personal data
As a rule, cookies do not constitute personal data. However, certain information stored in cookies (eg regarding preferences), especially when combined with other information about the website user, may be considered personal data. Personal data collected using “cookies” are processed only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user, described below in points 3 and 4. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences and device and to optimize the use of websites. These files make it possible to save the user’s choices regarding:
1) resignation from profiled advertisements,
4) settings of selected elements of the website,
Cookies are also used to facilitate logging in to the user’s account and to enable switching between subpages on websites without having to log in again on each subpage.
At the same time, “cookies” act as an additional layer of security and are used to secure websites, eg by preventing access by unauthorized persons.
They are also used to create anonymous, consolidated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
At the same time, there is a unique possibility of incidental, personal identification of the user whose behavior contains the features of prohibited acts.
Cookies also help to ensure that websites are polished and run efficiently, including website performance testing, for example by examining traffic and the occurrence of distributed denial-of-service anomalies (the so-called DDoS attacks).
Cookies are also used to identify which advertisements the user has displayed, and to display advertisements most relevant to the user’s activity on websites.
4. What cookies do we use?
There are, as a rule, two types of “cookies” – “session” and “permanent”.
The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser).
“Permanent” files remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user.
A detailed division of “cookies” can be distinguished due to:
A. necessity to perform the service
Necessary – they are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website or the functionalities that the user wants to use.
Functional – they are important for the operation of the website:
1) they are used to enhance the functionality of websites; without them, the website will work properly, but it will not be adapted to the user’s preferences,
2) they are used to ensure a high level of website functionality; without them, the level of website functionality may decrease, but their absence should not prevent the full use of the website ,
3) they serve most of the functionalities of websites; blocking them will result in the selected functions not working properly.
Business – enable the implementation of the business model on the basis of which the website is made available; Blocking them will not make the entire functionality unavailable, but it may reduce the level of service provision due to the inability of the website owner to generate revenues that subsidize its operation.
B. Due to the time during which the “cookies” will be placed on the user’s end device
Session cookies – “cookies” placed for the duration of the browser (session) use and are deleted after closing it or logging out from the website.
Permanent cookies – they are not deleted after closing the browser and remain in the user’s device for a specified period of time or without a validity period (depending on the settings of the website owner).
C. Due to their origin – the website administrator who manages “cookies”
Own cookies – cookies ”placed on websites directly by Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski
External cookies – cookies “placed on websites by entities other than Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski
D. Because of the purpose they serve
Website configuration – they allow you to set functions and services on websites.
Security and reliability of websites – they enable verification of authenticity and optimization of website performance.
Authentication – they enable information when the user is logged in, so that the website can show relevant information and functions.
Session status – they allow you to save information about how users use the website. They may relate to the most frequently visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages. Cookies used to save the so-called “Session state” help to improve services and enhance the browsing experience.
Processes – enable the smooth operation of the website and the functions available on it.
Ads – they allow you to display ads that are more interesting to users, and at the same time more valuable to publishers and advertisers; Cookies can also be used to personalize advertisements, as well as to display advertisements outside of websites.
Analyzes and research, audience audit – they enable the owner of websites to better understand the preferences of their users and, through analysis, to improve and develop products and services.
Typically, the website owner or research firm collects information anonymously and processes trend data without identifying the personal data of individual users.
E. Due to the interference with the user’s privacy
Harmless – Includes “cookies”:
1) necessary for the proper operation of the website,
2) needed to enable the functionality of the website, but their operation has nothing to do with user tracking
Researching – used to track users, but not including information that allows (without other data) to identify a specific user.
F. Deleting “cookies”
Permission Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski to store and access “cookie” files is due to the express consent of the user websites.
This consent is expressed by the user when configuring the web browser or the selected website or service. The user has the option to return to these settings at any time and define the conditions of storage or access to this information by Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski .
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows by default to place “cookies” on the end device.
These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user’s device.
Below are links to pages of various browsers with instructions on cookies, including how to remove them:
4) Internet Explorer
To exercise the right to object, granted by the General Data Protection Regulation , it is necessary to log out of all devices and delete cookies from them.
The update process may take up to 72 hours.
Limiting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
If the above information does not exhaust the subject of the “cookies” used for you, we strongly encourage you to read the website: wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, which describes the entire process of collecting the above-mentioned data in a synthetic manner.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
1) Website administrator .
2) Hosting provider and server administrator .
3) Entities providing day-to-day operation of the Website .
4) Variety of professional tools, including:
b. Google AdWords: Website also uses free conversion tracking feature available in Google AdWords. In this respect, Google cares about the protection of customer and user data. Google places a cookie on the user’s computer, each time the user clicks on the ad, the cookie will expire after 50 months. This technology allows for remarketing activities. Remarketing is used to display ads of the Website to users who have previously visited the Website when they visit other websites. If the user does not consent to this service, he may refuse to save cookies by changing the browser settings that deactivate the automatic cookie handling option. It is also possible to disable cookies used by Google for conversion tracking by making appropriate browser settings that block cookies from Google. More information on interest-based advertising and information on how to opt-out of sharing information from your web browser for behavioral advertising can be found at website .
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
ANNEX NUMBER 1
Based on Article. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation , ” GDPR “), we hereby inform you that:
1. The administrator of your processed personal data is Firma “Brzeski” Bogusław Brzeski, ul. Sandomierska 26a, 37-300 Leżajsk, NIP: 8161102939 .
2. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer due to the lack of a legal obligation on him, in matters regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact by phone: + 48 509 539 899, by e-mail at: email@example.com
3. and in writing to the address of the Administrator’s seat.
4. We obtain your data as follows:
a) contact with the Administrator – by phone or e-mail,
b) directly when filling in and sending the contact form on our website,
c) when you send messages.
5. Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) in order to correspond with you, i.e. based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR – processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator,
6. The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
a) legitimate interests of the Administrator.
7. The provided personal data may be transferred to entities and authorities whose rights to such disclosure result from legal provisions.
8. The administrator does not plan to share your data with third countries outside the European Economic Area.
9. You have the option of obtaining a copy of the data or obtaining information about the place where the data is made available.
10. You have the right to request the Administrator to access data concerning you, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing. You have the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data;
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office);
12. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is a necessary condition to answer your contact form.
13. Your personal data led to correspondence d entities will not be subject to automated processes and will not be profiled.